blow (plural blows)
- The act of striking or hitting.
- A fabricator is used to direct a sharp blow to the surface of the stone.
- During an exchange to end round 13, Duran landed a blow to the mid-section.
- An unfortunate occurrence.
- A further blow to the group came in 1917 when Thomson died while canoeing in Algonquin Park.
- (slang) (uncountable) cocaine
- A strong wind.
- We"re having a bit of a blow this afternoon.
- (colloquial) A chance to catch oneâ€™s breath.
- The players were able to get a bit of a blow during the last timeout.
4 letters in word "blow": B L O W.
Anagrams of blow:
Words found within blow: